Monday, June 10, 2013

3rd Bloggaversery

Today this blog is 3 years old.  It's not much of a blog as blogs go but it's mine.  A change is in order here.  Most of what I've written here has been a total mishmash of whatever ran across my mind at the time.  That's lead to a blog about "whatever Groundhog was thinking about at the time", or no real theme.  I've gotten stuck a lot too because I often have a lot of inflammatory thought running about current events that I can't figure out how to turn into more thoughtful posts.

I've decided a change is in order.  I don't know how well it will work or how long I'll keep at it but I'm going to give it a whirl.  The next post will be in the new format.  It may be a bit as I have to fix some stuff here first.  So stay tuned!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Blogiversary! Three years is as long as most of them last, so welcome to the ranks of Senior Statemen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 3 years. That's a long time blogging.

    Write what you want, how you want and when; we'll either figure it out or ask.

    We do need many voices talking about current events. We need people to realize they aren't the only ones. And often someone talking about the same thing will say it completely different; in a way that makes it all come together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and more blogs to come and to share.

    ReplyDelete